Data Protection Tab no longer shows my scrub or periodic snapshot tasks (spinning circle)

Podilarius

Cadet
On the Data Protection tab, the scrub and periodic snapshot fails to ever load without any messages that I can find.
There is a circle that just spins. If I click on the expansion arrow in the upper right corner, the expansion page doesn't load and has a spinning circle.
After my initial install (I think it was first release of Bluefin), I was able to see the single scrub task (which I have not modified) and was able to create, view, and update periodic snapshots.
Around the later updates to bluefin and into cobia (not sure when it happened as I don't usually modify tasks much), the page just will not load Scrub or Periodic snaps.
The page will load the replication and the 3 empty task on the right column (Cloud Sync, Rsync and smart test).
I can go into snapshots and see that the snaps are running. Replication of the snaps are also running successfully.
TrueCommand will list the snap shot tasks, but I cannot modify them or view the details.
I did search, and found another thread on this, but there was no response.

Here are the current system details:
OS Version:TrueNAS-SCALE-23.10.1.1
Product:S4U48-CHENBRO-V2
Model:Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2650 0 @ 2.00GHz
Memory:63 GiB ECC
SuperMicro Motherboard.