can't unlock pool after upgrade to 22.02RC2

I have a pool called zfspool which is mounted in /mnt this has worked fine until i upgraded to 22.02RC2. Now it won't unlock the encrypted pool because /mnt/zfspool isn't empty. That's correct because somehow there has been created a directory called ix-applications in the zfspool folder. I have tried doing rm -rf /mnt/zfspool/ix-applications as root, but I do not have permissions to do that it says..

Booting 22.02RC1.2 has fixed the problem for now.. I do normally have a child dataset called ix-applications, but i do not know why it suddenly wan't to create this before the pool has been unlocked

Merry Christmas guys

c77dk

Patron
I saw another thread about the same issue - try searching the forum. There might be further info in that thread. Sounds like a bug for a jira ticket if there isn't one already

ClassicGOD

Contributor
I had the same issue - k8s/docker created directories in mount point for my password encrypted pool. I was thankfully able to remove them manually as my main ix-applications is on a different pool. I mentioned it in RC2 release thread but I thought that it's just a quirk for my setup. I see now that this is a larger issue and we should report it via JIRA.

ClassicGOD

Contributor